Sunday, February 4, 2007

Not that I'm bragging....

Stolen from Chris, who is a heathen going straight to hell because he got a 95...

You know the Bible 96%!
 

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



Actually, I credit reading David Plotz's Blogging the Bible series on Slate. It's at once funny, hip, and informative. Well, except for the entries on Jeremiah... He's a major bummer, old Jerry...

5 comments:

Gino said...

92%

Penny said...

I'm afraid to take the test.

Honest.

I think there will be lightening and brimstone if I try to answer questions about the bible.

Penny said...

66%

Wow.

And by the way, love the disclaimer at the bottom. Someday perhaps we'll meet in person and then you can change all the nice stuff you said about me to just say, "Whoops. Nevermind."

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

88% - but I still got the same accolades as you...
"Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!"

I guess all those years of being beaten by nuns paid off!

Dirty Gypsy said...

Is it bad that I got 69% on this quiz??